Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
This role ensures that QR Standards and Procedures are implemented in order to achieve overall goals, plans, supervise and support the staff in order to provide quality customer service and surpass revenue targets.
- Co-ordinate with the GHA staff on a regular basis
- Ensure all safety measures are taken by operations staff as well as GHA
- Ensure all staff adheres to optimal use of capacity to maximize revenue whenever possible on time performance for freighters
- Handle customer requirements/request professionally, resolve difficult issues and reduce customer complaints.
- Prepare the staff roster to ensure proper distribution of manpower and brief staff on changes within the industry and QR products/services
- Support Sales to keep systems updates with operational information
- Prepare Cargo Report
- Support import customers for clearance of cargo, liaise with customs authorities to facilitate smooth and timely import clearance
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of flight capacity, control and operation exports and import
- Handle discrepancies at stations and all administrative issues related to the station
- Ensure that notifications are sent officially on Cargo Arrival Information, to freight Forwarders/ Agents / Direct Customers to ensure Cargo does not stay under airlines custody for a long period.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Management
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum of 5-7 years' of job related experience
- Freighter and odd-sized cargo buildup experience
- Detailed knowledge of IATA Cargo handling, DGR, Ramp handling and Load Control experience
* Please note that this role requires the candidate to work rotating shifts, including weekends and PHs.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV