Permanent and temporary contract posts available (Full and part time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the correct candidate to join our Anaesthetic and Recovery team.
The post is suitable for either an ODP or Nurse with experience in both Anaesthetic and recovery areas.
Our new theatre suite designed for Day Case & Inpatients, boasts state of the art equipment and staffing levels that provide an exemplary environment where best practice can be achieved.
Our specialities (Adult & Paediatric, elective and emergency) include:
General, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Urology, Vascular, ENT, Dental, Cardiology, Thoracic, Cardiac, Farage & Maternity
At Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust your skills are recognised and appreciated not only in theatre but throughout the hospital. The Anaesthetic and Recovery Team (AR team) provide emergency anaesthetic cover to:
A&E emergency room, Intensive care, MRI & CT, Intra- & Inter-Hospital transfers.
Whatever your experience level or interest, our dedicated practice development team will ensure that you are supported, trained and prepared.
This is the opportunity that you are waiting for- our theatres are a great place to work.
Improved working/life balance
• Typical 4 day working week (150 hours over 4 weeks)
• Typical Finish on time
• Electronic Rostering- produced 5-8 weeks in advance.
• Planned annual leave in advance.
• Buddy system- work alongside an AR team member each day
• Monthly training sessions
• Team Statistics : 50% achieved mentorship & 60% level 6 Study
• Anaesthetic Simulation Training (Sim Man and In-situ)- practice scenarios
• Monthly Team meetings/updates.
• Planned volunteer over time.
• Preferential WLI Rates
|Location:||United Kingdom Lancashire Blackpool|
|Salary:||£24,214 to £30,112 pa GBP per year|
Healthcare and Medical
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.