Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC) - An Award-winning catering company, provides exclusive catering services to Qatar Airways and other airlines that service Hamad International Airport.
About Your Job:
Our recruitment team is coming to Tanzania to conduct interviews for this role on the 26th and 27th of October 2019 in Dar es Salaam. The venue will be confirmed shortly. Please keep yourself free for these days once you have applied and we will be in touch.
In this position, the responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Check both light and heavy vehicles such as Catering High Loader, and to load/offload flights on time in the assigned location.
- Ensure safe and on time delivery to the customer as per the customer agreed SOP and timelines and safe usage of both light and heavy vehicles.
- Follow safety and vehicle regulations laid down by the company as well as to report any damage/ defect caused or observed while using light and heavy vehicles.
- Load and off-load catering safely and per customer specifications
- Appropriate handover and sign off for light/heavy vehicles to shift in charge
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- High school qualification (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Good English communications skills- both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of experience in driving and operating hydraulic vehicles
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid Heavy Vehicle License
- Flexibility in working hours
- Technical knowledge of operating vehicles and landside/ airside safety
- Time management skill
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Driving License
4. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate