Qatar Duty Free
Qatar Duty Free (QDF) is an award winning subsidiary of Qatar Airways, the national airline of the state of Qatar and currently operates at the Departure, Arrivals, VIP and Premium Terminal of Hamad International Airport. As one of the fastest growing Duty Free operations in the world, Qatar Duty Free operates from the new Hamad International Airport (HIA). HIA is also home to the newly created QDF Food & Beverage Division which will set new benchmarks in airport hospitality.
About the Job:
In this position, the responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Supervise all the functions of the warehouse and ensure smooth operations of all activities.
- Supervise warehouse staff and adhere to necessary safety, security and legal procedures of work place.
- Ensure that all procedures and policies mentioned in the warehouse manual are followed by all staff.
- This position also requires the individual to work in a dynamic environment and exercise prompt decision-making and problem solving abilities.
- Time keeping, reports, scheduling, training, coaching and disciplinary actions also are major part of the role.
- Regularly inspect and ensure the maintenance of all warehouse equipment and machinery & vehicles.
- Plan, manage and control staff to achieve budgeted productivity and minimize over-time spend.
- Timely reporting to management any security issues, staff issues, and incidents of property damages.
- Check all stocks received into and going out of the stores to ensure accurate records are kept in securing the company's assets.
- Carry out regular stock-checks as well as those of the authorized stock counts, on a regular basis to provide accurate records and to identify any stock issues quickly, while also minimizing any potential losses.
- Verifiy stocks against shipping authorizations for agreement as to quantities descriptions, sizes and conditions and conformance to purchase order.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
Trade or Vocational Qualification
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial Food and Beverage operation or 3 year of experience in a 5 star hotels or resort Food and Beverage operation required
- Experience in Hygiene and Health and Safety
Job Specific Skills:
- Knowledge of Store layout and organization is an advantage.
- Knowledge of materials handling and inventory control.
- Considerable knowledge of requisition procedures, documentation and automated inventory control procedures.
- Working Knowledge of Navision and MS Office.
- Knowledge of Inventory Management.
- Good written and Spoken English.
- Works in a dynamic environment and exercise prompt decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Good communications skills (written, spoken and presentation).
- Highly motivated who can lead by example.
- Ability to multitask with workload and emergency supply needs.
- Advantage - knowledge of: HACCP system
- Basic interpersonal skills; ability to perform a full range of physical tasks.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to read and interpret and follow verbal and written instructions.
- An ability to monitor and oversee all HACCP and QA programmes efficiently.
- Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate's skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Care and quality of work.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV