Are you a nurse experienced in MH and looking for a change? Come join our team and work alongside specialities from medicine, nursing, social work, occupational therapy, diversional therapy, psychology, and peer support workers working collaboratively with the consumer to achieve best outcomes.
Where you'll be working
Inpatient Mental Health Unit, Sutherland Mental Health Service, Sutherland Hospital, Caringbah
1. Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia.
2. Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to identify key messages, issues and concerns when communicating with others.
3. Demonstrated ability to proactively engage with patients/clients to enhance service delivery and to guide others in providing service excellence.
4. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and apply professional and ethical boundaries when dealing with complex situations.
5. Basic computer skills and proven ability to use health information systems.
6. Demonstrated understanding of recovery principles and commitment to the philosophy and practice of consumer, family and carer participation and consumer focused care.
7. Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver high quality patient care in Mental Health at a post graduate level
8. Proven experience in the provision of care and assessment and management of risk within the mental health environment
|Location:||Australia New South Wales Caringbah|
|Salary:||$64,184.86 - $90,122.83 per annum AUD per year|
Healthcare and Medical
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.