Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role::
Supporting Flight Operations Management Support
Performs various administrative support to the team such as distribution of clerical supplies, incoming mails and other paperwork, collection of outgoing mail, delivering oral and written messages, photocopying and other clerical duties. Project a professional company image in person or in phone communication and other means of communication.
- Distribute correspondences and record all incoming and outgoing documents
- Sorts out and distributes incoming Flight deck crew mails. Handles all incoming postal correspondence of crew and Flight Ops Office personnel and distributes them to the concerned
- Assists in binding and lamination work as and when required
- Assume counter receptionist duties, greet employee and assist them with appropriate staff members
- Arranges and prepares refreshments for meetings. Assist clients/guests when required
- Ensure that messages are taken clearly and delivered prompt. Maintain and update directories and contacts
- Maintain proper filing system. Files documents, letters and other correspondence into the analogous files to maintain up to date, neat and orderly files at all times. All documents to be filed in respective files/folders within 24 hours from time of receipt, with zero errors
- Assist, process, update, and maintain staff various records in the department. Update and maintain the database
- Monitor office/pantry supplies consumption and prepare requisition for replenishment to maintain sufficient supplies and smooth flow of the office operation
- Undertakes cleaning activities for the area and keeps the area clean and tidy. Wash and clean material in the pantry so as to be ready for use, on an ongoing basis. Prepare and serve beverages to employees and guests and undertake all other kitchen duties
- Assist office personnel in photocopying work, filing, distributing of correspondence
- Received ,stores and distributes stationary for different sections in Flight Operations
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Be available to support management needs (flexibility during days off or extra hours at work
- High school graduation
- Be able to read/write/understand English language
- Possess valid driver’s license and a knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance
- PC Applications
- Up to 2 years
- Entry level- no prior job related work experience required
Job Specific Skills:
- Operating photocopier machine
- Binding and laminating work
- Friendly and happy attitude
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate