- Work in picturesque regional city Toowoomba
- Excellent remuneration commensurate to experience and skills
- Tremendous opportunity to develop clinical skills
- Further support and training
Work with a leading medical imaging group who is a rapidly growing diagnostic imaging provider with 11 practices on the Gold Coast and Tweed region as well as practices in Mackay and Toowoomba.
We are looking for Radiographers to join our team operating in Toowoomba. In this role, it is expected you will provide the highest standard of service to our patients and radiologists.
- The successful candidates will be highly motivated with a strong focus on patient care, and the ability to work well in a team environment. You must hold;
- Qualifications in Medical Imaging (Bachelor of Science or equivalent)
- Current licensing and registrations; this includes registration with AHPRA and membership with AIR
- Ability to promote and maintain high standards of patient care
- High level of personal and interpersonal communication
- Ability to prioritise and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Patient-focused attitude to delivering Healthcare
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
For more information on this role, or any others, please contact Paul on (07) 3274 0418, or firstname.lastname@example.org