Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role you will work with the Catering team to create and compile performance reports for the Catering Services team. You will be responsible for developing methods of gathering information across the teams and with stakeholders, support business decision making to ensure robust divisional reporting.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for oversight and management of Voyage Reports (VR) related to the team and in assisting with further actions on VR feedback to reduce crew error reports.
- Assists in preparation of training materials, informative templates for cabin services as required.
- Follows up on emails and information sent to caterers/suppliers and makes sure that acknowledgements are received from all parties.
- Maintains a log of all Qosmos feedback from caterers as well as internal sections which can be used for further improvements, corrections and updates.
- Tracks core changes on the Catering Change management process and Catering Change Request process by logging and maintaining all core changes ensuring any oversight and knowledge is actioned by the responsible parties.
- Develops presentations, charts, formats templates for direct manager.
- Assists in updating the Commercial, Compliance, and Aircraft Planning sections of the Inflight Service-Manual.
- Supports meal wastage team to develop and produce wastage performance data through data input and analysis.
- Produces monthly dashboards of key performance metrics for senior management review and supports the Business Information Specialist in production of Balance Business Scorecard.
Qualifications and Experience:
To be successful in this role, you should hold Trade/Vocational Qualification with minimum 3 years of job related experience.
- Office organisation and Administration experience
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Attention to detail
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport