Reporting to the Clinical Manager, you will provide professional clinical support across the community care sector by:
- Assessing client care needs and instigating clinical supports to ensure client health goals are met within set parameters.
- Provide clinical support to community nurses, care workers and allied health professionals in the field
- Ensuring client care plans meet clinical, funding and safety requirements
- Engaging with stakeholders such as medical practitioners, hospitals and funding bodies in a proactive partnered approach
- Utilising knowledge of clinical outcomes to initiate operational and clinical changes
- Working with a dedicated team in a collaborative environment to ensure seamless delivery of services
- Initiating and coordinating discharge and transfer to other services or programs both internal and external to Programmed Care
- Working with the General Manager and team to ensure that contract related KPIs are met
- Ensure Programmed Care meets all clinical and healthcare regulatory standards and requirements
You will have:
- A current Registered Nursing qualification and sound clinical skills appropriate to complex care needs.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Strong commitment to consumer centred care and excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face to face), including the ability to negotiate
- Demonstrated time management skills, advanced problem solving skills and conflict resolution
- Great computer skills, experience with Microsoft package as well as an aptitude to learn new technology
- Able to work in a high pressure team environment to meet deadlines
- Strong focus on delivering expert and appropriate clinical care to clients
- Experience in managing clinical health care services in the community sector is desirable
Whats in it for you?
By joining the CCP team, you'll receive extensive employee benefits including free onsite parking, access to health and wellbeing programes as well as an Employee Assistance Program
Full training will be provided (in a very supportive environment) to the successful candidate and the role offers exciting growth opportunities.
If you are interested in utilising your RN experience and saying goodbye to nights and weekend shifts, learning new skills in a customer centred environment and being part of a rapidly growing organisation, we encourage you to express your interest and apply today. Email your resume to Julie at email@example.com