Field Service Engineer / Technician multiple locations in the UK
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in City of London United Kingdom.
The CompanyWe are looking for multiple Field Service Engineer / Technician in different locations in the UK
Role DescriptionThe Field Service Engineer / Technician will be required to troubleshoot system problems, provide corrective/ preventative maintenance, training and feedback and build a good relationship with the customers.
You will work independently with the support of the central technical center. Participation in in-house repairs or training for some days in the technical center may be required.
ResponsibilitiesOn site activities including corrective/ preventative maintenance and emergency services to the whole portfolio of the products. Your focus will be to optimise the intervention times and the costs of service.
- Perform trouble shooting, investigations, corrective maintenance
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance, verification, electric safety tests
- Prepare and update documentation according to the Quality Management System
- Be proactive in building relationships with customers
- Active collaboration with sales organisation (customer satisfaction, etc…).
- Reporting on service/maintenance activities and technical problems to technical center
Requirements- Technical degree in electronics, mechatronic or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience of field service activity in contact with end customers
- Diagnostic and analytical skills including problem solving, trouble shooting, management of priorities and self-direction to resolve complex issues
- Willingness to travel within the UK and flexible on working hours
- Good knowledge Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.