Technical Sales Manager Starch
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Cambridgeshire United Kingdom.
The CompanyOur client is a global food producing company based in Cambridgeshire
Role DescriptionTechnical Sales Manager Starch
ResponsibilitiesApplying market knowledge, customer insights and technical depth in starch applications to inform the product line strategy and identify growth opportunities.
Identifying and executing new business development projects through direct relationships with key customers, direct management of projects, and by providing technical expertise, product line knowledge, and support to other Technical Service and Sales colleagues.
Managing, prioritising and reporting on a portfolio of new business development and support projects on behalf of the product line leadership team.
Requirements- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the starch portfolio, with supporting market data, to inform Starch Product Line strategy.
- Apply technical knowledge to address questions that impact the success of the starch product line initiatives.
- Identify and execute new business development projects through direct relationships with key customers, direct management of projects, and by providing technical expertise, product line knowledge, and support to other Technical Service and Sales colleagues.
- Apply deep ingredient knowledge in starch (preferably nOSA and/or cold water swelling and/or emulsion expertise) to be the leading starch expert within the Technical Service team.
- Provide direct customer technical service and conduct or resource applications testing as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues with ingredients, formulations, processes, and assist in resolving customer complaints.
- Lead starch training programs and technical presentations for customers and internal teams. Develop and provide technical training to external customers and business partners.
- Lead quarterly project portfolio reviews at the product line meetings.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.