Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
About Your Job:
Reporting to the Company Pharmacist the successful candidate will be responsible to support Company Pharmacist in day to day running of The Medical Centre Pharmacy and Qatar Airways Medical Kits operation, ensuring the chain of custody of Medical Kits from pharmacy to aircrafts is maintained.
- Assists the pharmacist in preparation and dispensing of medications and ensures that the medications are prepared accurately under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Complies with local rules and regulations in regard to pharmacy activities, including but not limited to preparation, labelling and delivery of medication and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- Receive pharmaceutical and consumable orders from suppliers, ensure accurate product quantity and information as per purchase order and invoice before signing delivery note.
- Perform quality checks of all Medical Kit existing items, and issue Medical Kits conformity certificate accordingly.
- Ensure medical kits are sealed, stored at the correct location and secured against unauthorized access.
- Responsible for the pharmaceuticals and medical kits storage locations/shelves layout to ensure first in first out procedure is followed at all time, and work towards achieving zero expiry of pharmaceutical.
- Co-ordinate with Supply Chain for the collection and drop off of medical kits and other materials required for operation.
- Identify/locate, report and remove expired, defective, unsafe or recalled drugs.
- Assist Company Pharmacist during planned or random stock audit by performing physical counting of stock/inventory, and report any discrepancies to on-duty Company Pharmacist.
- Perform other department duties as directed by Company Pharmacist.
- Establish and develop medical kits work instructions on AeroDocs to ensure timely efficient operation and enhance staff communication.
- Update pharmaceuticals price list and list of registered pharmaceuticals according to circulars released by Pharmacy and Drug Control Director.
- Prepare and generate monthly productivity, pharmaceutical consumption, financial and other reports as required for operation.
- Conducts checks and calibration of equipment as required. Recognizes, reports and advises on discrepancies in performance and initiate remedial action in the light of this information.
- Performs shift duties as assigned, including weekends and public holidays
- Maintains professional knowledge by attending lectures, seminars or on-line education courses.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV