Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
The OTA (Online Travel Agency) Sales Support Officer will support the OTA Channel Manager in driving revenue and performance from OTA Partners.
This will be achieved by preparing data for periodical account management with OTA Partners, to prepare account review reports and presentations, also to document, monitor the implementation of actions.
Create weekly and monthly reports, analyse data to correct negative trends, highlight improvements and suggest improvements. Actively participate in building and maintaining strong relationships with the OTA Team, Field Leisure Sales, RM/Pricing, Eccommerce, Finance and Marketing Teams.
- Assist the OTA Channel Manager with the strategy implementation and to achieve agreed targets around revenue, growth, market share and cost of sales pertaining to existing online travel agencies accounts.
- Monitor performance by analysing the period performance report (forward booking, sales, flown revenue and market intelligence, produced by the Analytics Team) to support the OTA Team with proposing and implementing constructive actions for sales steering activities.
- Prepare presentations to assist the OTA Channel Manager and other OTA Key Account Specialists in account management activities.
- Support initiatives on collecting market intelligence and share competitive intelligence with the OTA Team and Field Leisure Sales.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Online Sales or Distribution in an OTA or Meta-search environment.
- Strong analytical (performance analysis, data mining, reporting) and technical (operations related to OTA search engine) skills.
- Knowledge of Airline processes (Pricing/Distribution Technology) and the travel industry.
- Good knowledge of commercial contracts and finance related processes (invoice flow, ERP, payment processes).
- University/College qualification to minimum Bachelor's level
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate