Qatar Duty Free
Qatar Duty Free (QDF) is an award winning subsidiary of Qatar Airways, the national airline of the state of Qatar and currently operates at the Departure, Arrivals, VIP and Premium Terminal of Hamad International Airport. As one of the fastest growing Duty Free operations in the world, Qatar Duty Free operates from the new Hamad International Airport (HIA). HIA is also home to the newly created QDF Food & Beverage Division which will set new benchmarks in airport hospitality.
About Your Job:
In this position, the responsibilities of the Lead Logistics Assistant include, but not limited to, the following:
- Responsible to support the logistics team through filing and maintaining of proper documentation, effective communication, report generation, work on IT systems (AX R3) to update data and tasks as per business requirements.
- Track and trace shipments, both inwards and outwards of Doha by updating systems requirements, to ensure business gets proper visibility on shipment status and ensuring all required actions are assigned and taken within proper time frame.
- Communicate with buyers, merchandisers and other business areas on pending inquiries ensuring that they are answered and escalated on a timely manner.
- Collect, track, file and archive documents including the proof of delivery of all re- exports to suppliers and customers from QDF for audit purpose, ensuring all delivered items are charged to concerned parties
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in the English language- both written and spoken
- Data entry and administrative skills
- Knowledge of retail or warehouse business
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport