Citi’s Private Bank is an exciting and growing business. Our 800 private bankers and product specialists, located in 51 offices in 16 countries, act as trusted advisors to many of the world's most successful and influential individuals and families. Operations is a key component for the Private Bank.
As PB Clients become increasingly sophisticated, there is a need to continuously innovate, standardize and digitize our operational process to keep pace with the evolution of our Client’s needs, improve the Client Experience and make Citi Private Bank THE Private Bank.
The candidate will be responsible for leading and implementing the Citi Private Bank Operations Transformation initiative in Singapore and ensure all regional efforts are in line with global standards, facilitating global consistency. In addition, the candidate will focus on the end-to-end client onboarding process and partner with the management team and SMEs to ensure the core pillars of the program are fully adopted.
- Focus on the end-to-end client onboarding process to eliminate manual intervention and streamline the process creating efficiency and reducing cycle time
- Ensure we achieve a consistent positive client experience throughout the client onboarding life cycle
- Defining comprehensive KPIs / Metrics for senior executive consumption – for each product and function, working in close partnership with the Product SMEs
- Provide ownership for all Operational process flows, EUCs and tools
- Partner with the Ops product teams to update Operations process flows and lead process reengineering campaigns
- Drive standards related to the Issue, Defect and Incident tracking process, in line with global standards
- Identify opportunities for Digitization and Automation including RPA opportunities
- Drive Process re-engineering, standardization and feasibility analysis along with global product operations leaders
- Establish a meaningful approach to measuring the Client Experience, Leveraging KPIs
- Play a key role in the formation of the Operations 2020 vision and strategic roadmap
- Drive design and implementation of new operating model for Operations, and associated processes and procedures
- Develop and implement relevant operating model changes in order to pivot the Operations organization towards digitization and enhanced client experience
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and cultivating a robust service and control environment